I, Mark Tabladillo, Executive Pastor of MarkTab Ministries, proclaim publicly that the Lord Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior. I affirm my eternal life in the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the personal Holy Spirit. My primary accountability is to the Lord and his word, the Bible.
Doctrinal Accountability -- Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God who is Creator of heaven and earth; who is Spirit, light, love, and truth; eternal, almighty, infallible and unchangeable, infinitely wise, just, and holy; and that God eternally exists in Three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each an uncreated person, one in essence, equal in power and glory.
2. We believe the canonized Scriptures are God's authoritative written revelation for faith and life. The Bible alone, and the Bible in its entirety, is the Word of God written and is therefore inerrant in the autographs.
3. We believe that God created people, and all humans matter deeply to Him. Central to the message of the Bible is that God loves people, and invites them to live in communion with Himself and community with each other.
4. We believe in the special creation of the entire space-time universe and of every basic form of life as recorded in Genesis. We believe the Bible story does not contradict with the generally accepted scientific age of the universe. We believe in the historicity of the biblical record of primitive history, including the special creation of Adam and Eve as the literal progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the flood, and an origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel.
5. We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, the Eternal Word manifested in Flesh. We believe that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and while on earth He was God and man.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified solely on the grounds of His shed blood. We believe that our Lord rose from the dead, according to the Scriptures, in the same body, though glorified, in which He had lived and died, and that His resurrection provides the pattern for all believers to be resurrected when Christ returns to earth.
7. We believe that our Lord ascended to heaven, was seated at His Father’s right hand, assuring us of the perfection of His work of redemption, and that He now is actively engaged for believers as their Intercessor and Advocate. We believe in our Lord Jesus Christ's personal and imminent return.
8. We believe that man was originally created in the image and after the likeness of God, and that Adam fell through sin, consciously becoming subject to his own pride and the devil's deceit. We also believe that this spiritual death, or total depravity of human nature, has been generationally transmitted to the entire human race of man, the Man Christ Jesus alone being excepted; every child of Adam is born absent of divine life and eventually becomes corrupt in body, mind, and soul.
9. We believe that all who receive by faith Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and who confess Him as such before their fellow men are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
10. We believe that the Holy Spirit, being the Third Person of the God-head, convicts men of sin, regenerates, indwells, baptizes, seals, and sets believers apart to a holy life; that He keeps, empowers, and sanctifies believers day by day. We believe that He is the Teacher of the Word of God and our Guide for daily life.
11. We believe there is a spiritual unity among believers of Jesus Christ, the primary evidence of which is demonstrated by love for God and one another (the Great Commandment). Believers collectively form the spiritual Body of Christ, which transcends all man-made religious organizations, as well as all ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, national, generational, gender, and denominational categories.
12. We believe that believers will be received into God's loving presence and rewarded for their faithfulness to Him in this life. We believe that at the final judgment, unbelievers will be punished by eternal separation from God.
13. We believe that that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are important sacraments for the church and that they are scriptural testimonies to both believers and unbelievers. We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is composed of those who have been redeemed and washed in His blood, regenerated and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and that they are saved to worship and to love; that it is the responsibility and privilege of all who are saved to reach lost people (The Great Commission) and encourage them to become fully devoted followers of Christ; that God will lead them to seek to live a holy life, teach them to separate themselves from and forsake all that might dishonor God.
14. We believe that there is a personal devil, a being of great and cunning power who is “The prince of the power of the air,” “The prince of this world,” and “The god of this age.” We believe that he can exert vast power but only as far as God permits him to do so; that he shall ultimately be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone and shall be tormented day and night forever.
To date, MarkTab Ministries has not and does not accept donations, and is financially supported solely by Mark Tabladillo (Executive Pastor of MarkTab Ministries).
The Executive Pastor seriously considers all feedback on the content or presentation through this website.
It is the policy of the Executive Pastor to periodically seek unedited testimonies for those ministered to by the Worldwide Church of God and other organizations.
As well, the Executive Pastor offers to circulate unedited testimonies responding to the content, mission or effectiveness of this website.
Note: Testimonies may be edited for length but we will attempt to preserve the core message and context.
1. Information and opinions provided to this website (including the Good News Grapevine) are the individual responsibility of the contributors, and the accuracy or validity of the information presented does not necessarily represent the opinions or belief of the Executive Pastor.
2. The Executive Pastor intentionally chooses the term "opinion" to categorize the vast majority of material on this website, which is distinct from the 66 canonized books of the Bible, the only authoritative word of God.
3. The Executive Pastor has not and will not knowingly distribute information known to be in error factually (compared to generally accepted information sources), scripturally (compared to the canonized 66 books), or philosophically (compared to the Statement of Faith). The Executive Pastor invites any readers to promptly and officially inform the Executive Pastor of any and all potential errors.
4. The Executive Pastor welcomes corrections or suggestions for improvement or website strategy, especially regarding information generated by the Executive Pastor. The Executive Pastor encourages readers to provide similar feedback to contributing author(s).
5. The Executive Pastor reserves the right to circulate opinions from contributing author(s) who do not necessarily adhere to the Statement of Faith, since such circulation has proved to be an effective instruction method when accompanied by the analysis of one or more contributors who adhere to the Statement of Faith.
Statement of Autonomy
MarkTab Ministries operates independent of the direct doctrinal control, financial support, or evangelistic endorsement of either North Point Ministries or Grace Communion International (formerly, the Worldwide Church of God). The opinions stated throughout this ministry do not represent the official teaching of North Point Ministries or Grace Communion International (formerly, the Worldwide Church of God). The above Statement of Faith and other accountability statements do not represent the ministry or evangelism of North Point Ministries or Grace Communion International (formerly, the Worldwide Church of God).